PasKaPoo Park Historical Museums

 

 parkyard

 

#19 100 SERIAL NO. 4H1C0DHB50538
The 100 series was made in only 1974. International Harvester Company ceased manufacturing pick-up trucks in 1974. This one rolled off the assembly line on December 16, 1974. Ken bought two 1974 trucks and combined the best parts of both. He bought a half-ton from Johnny Keegstra. This one was badly rusted. Then he bought a three-quarter ton from P and B Equipment, Wetaskiwin. It was their last service truck. P and B stands for Pocock and Brown. It was the basics from the three-quarter ton that were used in restoration. The frames were almost identical, but the three-quarter ton was slightly deeper and the springs were heavier. It came with a 345 cubic cm motor. The cabs were identical. The truck was restored in 1988.

BACK TO TRUCK MUSEUM MAIN PAGE

 

Other Points of Interest in the Smithson International Truck Museum: 

1912 Auto Wagon 1934 C-1 1938 D-2 1941 K-1 1948 KB-1 1951 L110
 1955 R110 1956 S100 1958 A100 1959 B100 1961 C110 1963 C1100
1965 D1100 1966 1100A 1967 1100B 1968 1100C 1970 1100D  1971 1010
1972 1110 1974 100 Police Car Parade Truck License Plates Vintage Photos