PasKaPoo Park Historical Museums

 

 parkyard

 

#11 C1100 SERIAL NO. CW39593A6
The C1100 series started in 1963 and went to 1964. A man in Yeoford owned two of these 1963 trucks. When he died his son-in-law contacted Ken to see if he wanted to buy one. Ken did. To restore it he had to rely heavily on parts from other trucks. The motor, transmission and other parts came from a derelict owned by Frank Watt, of Rimbey. Other parts were also obtained from John Lewis of Bluffton. Still other bits and pieces were found at John Lauridsen's, Bluffton. The truck was restored in 1986.

BACK TO TRUCK MUSEUM MAIN PAGE

 

Other Points of Interest in the Smithson International Truck Museum: 

1912 Auto Wagon 1934 C-1 1938 D-2 1941 K-1 1948 KB-1 1951 L110
 1955 R110 1956 S100 1958 A100 1959 B100 1961 C110 1963 C1100
1965 D1100 1966 1100A 1967 1100B 1968 1100C 1970 1100D  1971 1010
1972 1110 1974 100 Police Car Parade Truck License Plates Vintage Photos