#9 B100 SERIAL NO. C2020A
The B series started in 1957 and went to 1959. The
1959 model was bought from Johnny Walters of Leedale and restored in 1987. Ken acquired it in 1985. The B series
was when they first came out with the V8 motors. They had 304's and 345's. This one had a 304 and a three speed
transmission. Ken took them out and put in a B-264 six cylinder and a four speed transmission.
BACK TO TRUCK MUSEUM MAIN PAGE
Other Points of Interest in the
Smithson International Truck Museum: