PasKaPoo Park Historical Museums

 

 parkyard

 

#3 K-1 SERIAL NO. 1885 The K series started in 1940 and went to 1947. Ken used two trucks to make this truck. Both were 1941's, and both were maroon in colour. Also, both serial numbers were only two numbers apart, #1885 and #1887; so both must have came on the same flatcar. One truck was purchased new by Arthur Jones, of Rimbey, in 1941. Ken bought it from James Johnson, Bentley, in 1985. This one too, was located through Clarence Eklund. It had been owned by Albert Philipzik of the Iola district, and Ken himself had owned it in 1953, the year he and Rosie were married. He had sold it back to Davy Jones, son of Arthur, later repurchased it from Johnson. To make the fully restored vehicle complete in 1986, Ken combined this one with parts from a second truck of the same vintage that had been owned by Olaf Mandseth of Hoadley.

BACK TO TRUCK MUSEUM MAIN PAGE

 

Other Points of Interest in the Smithson International Truck Museum: 

1912 Auto Wagon 1934 C-1 1938 D-2 1941 K-1 1948 KB-1 1951 L110
 1955 R110 1956 S100 1958 A100 1959 B100 1961 C110 1963 C1100
1965 D1100 1966 1100A 1967 1100B 1968 1100C 1970 1100D  1971 1010
1972 1110 1974 100 Police Car Parade Truck License Plates Vintage Photos